More Python Function Practice
In this lab where going to practice writing functions using if/else and loops.
- Write a function that takes a single movie and returns True if its imdb score is above 5.5
- Write a function that returns a sublist of movies with an imdb score above 5.5. (HINT: you may want to but do not have to reuse the function from question 0.)
- Write a function that takes a category name and returns just those movies under that category.
- Write a function that takes a list of movies and computes the average IMDB score.
- Write a function that takes a category and computes the average imdb score (HINT: reuse the function from question 2.)
Here's a few sentences explaining any started code that's included in the