Tower of Hanoi
Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical puzzle where the objective is to move a stack of blocks from one stack to another.
Tower of Hanoi has 3 easy to follow rules:
- Only one block can be moved at a time
- Every move involves taking the top block from one of the stacks and placing it on top of another stack
- No block can be put on top of a smaller block
How To Play
- Open the game in a new tab
- Click a block to select it
- Click a stack to move the selected block to
First project and I had to pick one so this was the one.
About the developer
Handwritten by Kevon Eaglin. General Assembly DC WDI20 student. Awesome dude.