Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Homework Week 2
- Fork this repository to your GitHub Enterprise account by clicking the button on the top right of the repository that reads: Fork.
- Click the
Clone or download button and click the button to copy the url.
- Clone this repository to your homework directory locally by switching into the homework directory
cd ~/jsd06/homework and then typing
git clone + the address you copied in the previous step.
- Change into the new directory with
- Create and checkout a new branch, named 'response' with
git checkout -b response.
- Follow the directions given in each directory's
- When finished, push to your fork and submit a pull request. (We will do this together next class)!
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.