Homework Week 2
- Fork this repository to your GitHub Enterprise account by clicking the button on the top right of the repository that reads: Fork.
- Click the
Clone or downloadbutton and click the button to copy the url.
- Clone this repository to your homework directory locally by switching into the homework directory
cd ~/jsd06/homeworkand then typing
git clone+ the address you copied in the previous step.
- Change into the new directory with
- Create and checkout a new branch, named 'response' with
git checkout -b response.
- Follow the directions given in each directory's
- When finished, push to your fork and submit a pull request. (We will do this together next class)!