- In this folder you'll find a folder with your name. This is, unsurprisingly, where you put your homework
- There is a sub-folder for each of the weeks that we'll be doing homework.
- IF, for any reason we do more homework, then just copy the last weeks folder and change the name to
- Inside each of the week folders are two sub-folders
- Your attempt at the homework goes in the
- Fork the repository by hitting the fork button on the repository page
- Clone the repository on your local machine in a safe place
- NOW THERE ARE INDIVIDUAL BRANCHES. CHECK OUT YOUR BRANCH AND WORK ON THERE!
git checkout <your-first-name>
- Each time you commit a homework, sync first with the main repository, using the sync button
- then do your homework in the appropriate directory
pushyour work to your fork of the repository from your local, then when you're done
- Create a pull request, using the pull request button