By the end of this, developers should be able to:
- Create tables with foreign key references.
- Create join tables to represent many-to-many relationships.
- Insert rows in join tables to create many-to-many relationships.
- Select data about many-to-many relationships using join tables.
Join Table: A table generated from joining two different tables by one or more shared column names. Also know as a Junction Table. There are two kinds of
JOIN operations to generate a Join Table:
JOIN: Operation that allows the joining of two tables into Join Table.
JOIN is the verb used in SQL to join two tables.
- note about lesson
- description of code block:
// code goes here