By the end of this, developers should be able to:
- Have a productive stand up
- Define what is meant by 'agile'.
Spend about 15 minutes on your own reading the following:
After reading the above, take 5-10 minutes to work with your squads and answer the following:
- What is a scrum master?
- What are sprints?
- What is the purpose of a stand up?
Exercise: Stand Up
- What did you accomplish yesterday?
- What are your goals for today?
- Is anything blocking you from moving forward today?
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.