By the end of this, developers should be able to:
- Compare and contrast Ruby's and Node.js's REPL/interpreter.
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Create and checkout a new branch, named
- Follow the directions given in
- When finished, push to your fork and submit a pull request.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.