Git Basics: Practice
- Get some practice with branching in a git repository.
- Review git commands that we went over in class.
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Create and checkout a new branch, named
- Follow the directions given in
- When finished, push to your fork and submit a pull request.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.