Building A Full-Stack Application
This second project will be your first foray into building a full-stack application. You'll be building your first real back-end app, with a front-end to match, which means you'll learn about what it takes to build an API and use it.
At a high level, here are our goals for you in this project:
- Build a single-page application (SPA) with basic user authentication (sign up, sign in, sign out, change password) that interacts with a custom API that you build
- Build an app that can create, read, update, and delete data in a SQL database
- Learn to create user stories and wireframes (before writing code) as part of planning out your app.
- Learn to confidently present your work to a technical audience (5-10 minute presentation)
You will be working individually for this project, and you'll be designing the app yourself. Remember to keep things small – scope creep/feature creep is a huge potential pitfall for any project!
Good luck and happy hacking!
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact email@example.com.