Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Git Basics Diagnostic
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Create a new branch, named
- Checkout the
- Follow the directions given in diagnostic.md.
- You must have atleast 2 commits for this diagnostic.
- Before the alotted time is up, push to your fork and issue a pull request.
You may wish to refer to "How do I submit diagnostics?"
and other FAQs related to
and pull requests.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or
alternative licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.