Errors and bugs can have a variety of causes. For example,
- Missing an important piece of syntax (like
- Inaccurate access of an object property or an item in an array.
- Inaccurate or incomplete logic.
- Incorrect usage of a method.
- Array methods and callbacks
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Work through the prompts in
lib/errors.mdand make a commit after completing each prompt.
- Turn in the lab via a pull request.
Starter code is available in
lib/. A pull request is required for the
lab to be considered complete and turned in.
This lab contains 10 prompts inside
it. Your task is to review the code and the error it creates, then determine the
cause of the error and how you can fix it.
Each prompt asks three questions:
- What is the error message?
- What is causing the error?
- How can you resolve/fix the error?
Write your answers inside of
lib/errors.md. Your answers can
be written or you can provide a fixed code snippet. Make a commit after each
prompt. Then turn your lab in with a pull request on this repository.
We've provided an html file inside of
lib/ that you can use to test out the
code. Add each code snippet to the html file and review it in the browser.
Please format your responses in Markdown. Use this cheetsheat to see how to do so
If you finish with these 10 bugs, explore some of the debugging Katas on Code Wars.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.