Data Types Practice
- Numbers, Strings, and Booleans
- Array Methods
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Fulfill the listed requirements.
Starter code is available in
lib/challenge.js. You are
required to turn in your submission by making a pull request on the original
index.html in your browser, and utilize
console.log to help test your work.
Make one commit for each prompt
There are a series of prompts inside of the starter code found in
lib/challenge.js. Work through all of the prompts. Each
prompt after the comment.
Some prompts will require you to practice researching methods we did not learn in class.
console.logto test your work, but delete those statements when you finish working on the prompt, before moving on to the next one! Otherwise, you'll end up with a lot of clutter in your console and it will be hard to debug the prompt you're currently working on.
You are required to make one commit after each prompt
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact email@example.com.