Control Flow Practice
The purpose of this exercise is to practice working with loops and conditionals. Think of it as doing reps or practicing scales! The more you practice, the better you'll get.
- Conditions, including
- Loops, both
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Fulfill the listed requirements.
Starter code is available in
lib/challenge.js. You are
required to turn in your submission by making a pull request on the original
Unless otherwise specified on the calendar, homework is due the next morning by 9:00am.
Make a commit after each prompt.
There are a series of prompts inside
comment. Write your code to solve the prompt after the comment.
Some prompts will require you to practice researching methods we did not learn in class.
You are required to make a commit after each prompt.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact email@example.com.