Running the Sample
Install the dependencies.
.env and replace the values for
AUTH0_CLIENT_SECRET with your Auth0 credentials. If you don't yet have an Auth0 account, sign up for free.
# copy configuration and replace with your own cp .env.example .env
Run the app.
The app will be served at
Running the Sample With Docker
In order to run the example with docker you need to have
You also need to set the environment variables as explained previously.
Execute in command line
sh exec.sh to run the Docker in Linux, or
.\exec.ps1 to run the Docker in Windows.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.