Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
No description, website, or topics provided.
This branch is even with james-sherry:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
||Latest commit message
||Failed to load latest commit information.
- In this folder you'll find a folder with your name. This is, unsurprisingly, where you put your homework
- There is a sub-folder for each of the weeks that we'll be doing homework.
- IF, for any reason we do more homework, then just copy the last weeks folder and change the name to
- Inside each of the week folders are two sub-folders
- Your attempt at the homework goes in the
- Fork the repository by hitting the fork button on the repository page
- Clone the repository on your local machine in a safe place
- NOW THERE ARE INDIVIDUAL BRANCHES. CHECK OUT YOUR BRANCH AND WORK ON THERE!
git checkout <your-first-name>
- Each time you commit a homework, sync first with the main repository, using the sync button
- then do your homework in the appropriate directory
push your work to your fork of the repository from your local, then when you're done
- Create a pull request, using the pull request button