JS Basics Diagnostic
You have 30 minutes
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Change into the new directory.
- Install dependencies with
- Create and checkout a new branch, named
- Follow the directions given in diagnostic.md.
- Before the alotted time is up, push to your fork and issue a pull request.
Your pull request description should contain a "fist to five" for comfort and clarity. Additionally, you should mention the resources you used to help you complete this assessment. For example:
Comfort: 3 Clarity: 3 I used Google and my class notes to help with this assessment.
You may use any resource other than each other to complete this diagnostic. This includes referencing talk materials, appropriate documentation, and searching for help online.
- All content is licensed under a CCBYNCSA 4.0 license.
- All software code is licensed under GNU GPLv3. For commercial use or alternative licensing, please contact email@example.com.