A place for Denver specific course information and flex time activities.
ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF NOTEBOOKS IN THIS REPO BEFORE MAKING CHANGES
- This will prevent merge conflicts when you
git pull upstream master.
Table of Contents
- Syllabus - Course information and policies.
- Week 0 - Materials from "Zero Day", including installation instructions.
- Lab Reviews - Labs reviewed in class
- Discussion Topics
Each week folder has an iPython Notebook or Markdown file summarizing the key aspects of the learning objectives of said week
Book office hours with global instructors and remote TAs here.
This wiki has a lot of useful info, but it is badly out of date. Check it out, if you like.
I've created a Google calendar for Denver which you should have access to and bookmarked. I'll be sharing guest lectures, flex time activities, happy hours, and Denver-specific meetups there.
You may also find the global course calendar here.
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow
- Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in R (ISLR)
Practice and Complementary Online Courses
- DataCamp - Certificates of completion look good on your resume. Anything "Python", "DataScience" or "SQL"
- Andrew Ng's Machine Learning Course - May have to shell out $20-$30 for this course.
- DataSchool Videos on YouTub - Short videos on specific topics. The presenter, Kevin Markham, was one of the original Data Science instructors at General Assembly and help outline the structure of The DSI program.
- Hacker Rank - Practice Python skills
- Code Wars - Practice Python skills
- Code Academy - Learn Python or other languages
- Khan Academy- Learn Math, Python or other languages